Some of this information will be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Such information, for example, may be a user's password that is stored to avoid having to retype it during subsequent visits to a site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser.
HKlistco.com shall at all times fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of customers. In particular, we observe the following principles:
- personal data will not be used for any purposes other than the data that were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
- all practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data is accurate and will not be kept longer than necessary or will be destroyed in accordance with the internal retention period;
- personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure;
- customers have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us and that customers' request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
- your personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by HKlistco.com where permitted by the Ordinance or otherwise legally compelled to do so.
Request for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to: